Version 1.0, February 1, 2018
At our sole and absolute discretion, we may, at any time and without notice, add to, revise, or otherwise change (a) the information contained on the Site, (b) the products and services described on the Site, or (c) these Terms.
All items on the Site, including without limitation the design, content, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, video files, and other files remain our property or the property of their respective owners, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. A single copy of these items may be downloaded and/or reprinted by you solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any downloaded or reprinted materials may not be altered in any way and must contain any copyright or other proprietary rights notices that were contained in the downloaded material, including the following copyright notice: “Copyright © 2018 Aliat, Inc. All rights reserved.” Any other use of the material, in whole or in part, for any other reason is expressly prohibited without our prior written consent. Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms or any applicable end-user license agreements are reserved by us.
“Aliat”, our logo, the names of all our products and services referenced in the Site and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, URLs and icons (including Teladoc, Colonial Life, HR Answer Link, MetLife, Prism HR, EyeMed, HSA Bank, MassMutual, NAPEO, Ameriflex, and Cigna; collectively, “Marks”) appearing on the Site, registered or not, are our property or the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Site grants you any right or license to use any of the Marks on the Site without express written permission from us or the third party owners of the Marks. Unauthorized use may violate trademark and other laws.
Links to Third Party Websites
Certain links on the Site will let you leave the Site. The linked websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents or use of any linked website. These links are provided solely for your convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us, or acceptance of responsibility for the content or use, of any such linked website.
By accessing our social media websites, including our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube pages and any and all blogs operated by us (the “ALIAT Social Media”), you agree to follow these Terms. Users of ALIAT’s Social Media must also comply with all user responsibilities and obligations of social medial websites and platforms, including their terms and conditions. We are not obligated to screen or monitor any user content (“User Content”). User Content means any and all content or comments posted on the ALIAT Social Media sites. We may, at our discretion, screen or monitor User Content to ensure compliance with these Terms. We may delete, block, refuse to post or edit any User Content and/or restrict users’ access to the ALIAT Social Media at any time for any reason without notice or liability. User Content does not reflect the opinions of us, our employees or affiliates. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content posted, stored or uploaded by any user.
We will determine, at our sole discretion, whether any information transmitted or received violates any of the following provisions.
- You shall not upload, post, reproduce or distribute in any way content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other proprietary right.
- You shall not post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes the rights of others. This prohibition includes material that constitutes an invasion of privacy or publicity rights permission from the owner.
- You shall not post any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, racist, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information.
- You shall not post or transmit comments containing harassing or offensive language, using sexual references, sexual nicknames, racial slurs or rude or deliberately offensive comments.
- You shall not post any information, software or other material for commercial purposes.
- You shall not post any third party material (including any intellectual property), including without limitation logos, drawings, tattoos, photographs, pictures, sculptures, paintings and other images or works of art, phrases, trademarks, trade secrets or other items (collectively, “Third Party Materials”) without the explicit prior written permission to use any such Third Party Materials.
- You shall not provide private information about any other individual with or without the individual’s permission or consent.
By using the ALIAT Social Media, you are solely responsible for your User Content and any related content uploads, posts, emails, and/or other communications disseminated in connection with your use of the ALIAT Social Media and agree that you will not hold us or our affiliates responsible or liable and shall release us and our affiliates, from any liability related to any User Content submitted by you or related to your use of the ALIAT Social Media. WHILE WE USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THE ALIAT SOCIAL MEDIA, WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH INFORMATION. By submitting User Content, you automatically grant us the royalty- free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, sublicense, copy and distribute the content in whole or in part worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such User Content.
When using of the Site, you must not, nor permit anyone else, to:
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape”, “data mine” or in any way gather the Site’s content and/or features or reproduce or circumvent the Site’s navigational structure or presentation without our express prior written consent.
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including without limitation any images, text or page layout).
- Remove, alter or obscure any copyright notice or any other proprietary notice that appears on or in the Site.
- Engage in any activities through or in connection with the Site that seek to attempt to harm minors or are abusive, harassing, obscene, offensive, threatening, unlawful or that violate any right of any third party.
- Circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, the Site’s security systems.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any our servers.
- Attempt to use the Site for any purposes other than those intended by us, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any hardware, software, networks, servers, telecommunications or other equipment.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to the Site or the proper operation of the Site. You also agree that, in using the Site, you will not impersonate any person or entity.
- Modify, adapt, alter, translate or create derivative works of the Site or its features.
- Use or merge the Site, or any component or element thereof, with other software, databases or services not provided by Aliat.
- Sublicense, distribute, sell or otherwise transfer the Site, or any component or element thereof, to any third party.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive the source code or structure of the Site.
- Develop, distribute or sell any software or other functionality capable of launching, being launched from or otherwise integrated with the Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to the content that you share, your conduct, your violation of these Terms or your violation of the rights of any third party.
We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive, special, or other damages arising from your use of the Site, the information or data contained herein, for your inability to access the Site or ANY OTHER HYPER-LINKED WEBSITE OR SOFTWARE APPLICATION (INCLUDING MOBILE APPLICATIONS), EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site, website-related services, and/or third party websites is to stop using the Sites and/or those services.
All information contained within the Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. ALIAT hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to any information contained in the Site, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The laws of the State of Oregon, excluding its conflicts of laws provisions, govern all matters arising from or related to these Terms and your use of the Site. All litigated disputes arising from or related to these Terms and your use of the Site will be heard exclusively in, and the parties irrevocably consent to jurisdiction and venue in, the state and federal courts of Multnomah County, Oregon.
If any provision of this Agreement is finally held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect to the extent that the essential terms and conditions of this Agreement for each party remain valid, binding, and enforceable.